FIBA AMERICAS CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE OUT
CARACAS, VENEZUELA (FIBA Americas) – FIBA Americas and the Organizing Committee announced the official match schedule of the 2013 FIBA Americas Championship in Caracas, Venezuela.
The Championship will be played from August 30th to September 11th in the Poliedro of Caracas with the participation of Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The schedules were confirmed as follows:
- 11:00 - Jamaica vs. Canada
- 13:30 - Argentina vs. Paraguay
- 17:00 - Puerto Rico vs. Brazil
- 19:30 - Venezuela vs. Mexico
- 11:00 - Uruguay vs. Jamaica
- 13:30 - Canada vs. Puerto Rico
- 17:00 – Dominican Republic vs. Argentina
- 19:30 - Paraguay vs. Venezuela
- 11:00 - Brazil vs Canada
- 13:30 - Mexico vs. Paraguay
- 17:00 - Venezuela vs. Dominican Republic
- 19:30 - Puerto Rico vs. Uruguay
- 11:00 – Dominican Republic vs. Mexico
- 13:30 - Jamaica vs. Puerto Rico
- 17:00 - Uruguay vs. Brazil
- 19:30 - Argentina vs Venezuela
- 11:00 - Paraguay vs. Dominican Republica
- 13:30 - Canada vs. Uruguay
- 17:00 - Mexico vs. Argentina
- 19:30 - Brazil vs. Jamaica
The matches of the second round will be at 11:00, 13:30, 17:00 and 19:30.
Both semi-final matches will be played at 17:00 and 19:30, as well as the match for the bronze will be played at 17:00 and the gold medal at 19:30.
The 2013 FIBA Americas Championship qualifies the teams finishing in the top four positions to the 2014 FIBA World Cup to be played in Spain.
All information about the 2013 FIBA Americas Championship is available at www.fibaamericas.com and in our social media platforms at Facebook and Twitter.