RAPTORS HOST YOUTH CLINICS AT ACC
The Raptors are offering a series of position-specific clinics again this season on the team practice court at Air Canada Centre from January to March. Youth can learn firsthand from the pros at various sessions that feature different Raptors players as special guests:
· Point Guard clinic with Kyle Lowry and John Lucas III on January 5th
· Shooting clinic with DeMar DeRozan and Landry Fields on January 12th
· Girls Only clinic with Jose Calderon and Terrence Ross on February 23rd
· Post Play clinic with Amir Johnson and Jonas Valanciunas on February 24th
· All Skills clinic with Andrea Bargnani and Ed Davis on March 16th
Open to young players aged 10-14 years old (10-18 years for Girls Only), each full-day clinic also includes behind-the-scenes action with a nutrition seminar by team chefs and a locker room tour. Spaces are limited, visit raptorsclinics.com to register today. Group discount rates available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.